Joan Appears on The Mary Jones Radio Show 1.3.12
In case you missed my live interview on the Mary Jones Show last Thursday, you can catch it here now. Mary is a dynamic host and we had a lot of fun chatting about practical fitness tips for the New Year and discussing questions like:
- Did you make one of the top two New Year's resolutions?
- How much exercise do you need to lose weight?
- How can you bust a weight plateau?
- What does it mean if you are using your arms to get up from a chair?
- What did Mary Jones do about her (formerly) "flabby arms"?
- How did Jacqueline Kennedy use strength training to regain her "fearless" edge?