Joan Returns to Dr. Radio: How's Your Workout Working Out for You?
Call in with your questions and comments to 877-NYU-DOCS this Wednesday, January 16 from 8-9 am ET when I appear live on Sirius XM's Dr. Radio show.
I'll share all the insider tips that I've learned over the past 25 years as a fitness professional and answer questions such as:
- How do you define your goals in an exercise program?
- How much exercise do you have to do to reach your goals?
- What results can you realistically expect within 8-12 weeks?
- What can you do about post-holiday weight gain and belly fat?
- Are you having trouble getting back on track?
Host Dr. Marina Kurian sparks a lively dialogue in her show and engages her audience with humor and personal insight. I'm always delighted to appear with her! Catch us live this week:
LISTEN LIVE: Dr. Radio Show DATE: Wednesday, January 16 TIME: 8:00-9:00 am ET LOCATION: Sirius XM Radio Channel.81 Call in with questions/comments: 877-NYU-DOCS